counter on blogger
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Caesar’s Kitchen Gluten-Free Pasta Meals
Caesar's Kitchen recently sent me free samples of their brand new gluten-free frozen pasta meals. Caesar’s Pasta, the New Jersey-based pasta expert with 50 years of experience, launched this new Certified Gluten-Free line of fresh-from-the-freezer gourmet pasta meals just a few months ago. The new meals include Gourmet 3 Cheese Herb Rigatoni & Meat Sauce and Gourmet Buffalo Style Chicken Mac & Cheese with Cheddar and Blue Cheese Sauce, both of which are gluten-free.

Caesar’s Kitchen features:

  • Convenient single-serve meals
  • Amazing taste – you won’t believe its Gluten Free!
  • Free of rBST hormones and antibiotics
  • Zero preservatives, artificial flavors or trans fats
  • Great solutions for anyone in the family (work lunches, play dates, sleepovers, off to college or any time)

I first tried the 3 Cheese Herb Rigatoni with Meat Sauce and was pleasantly surprised at the yummy real cheese in this pasta meal. It didn't feel gritty or watery like some cheese-based pasta sauces do in frozen meals. I also liked the way the pasta cooked up in the oven. It gave it more of a baked ziti type of taste and texture. The only downfall is that I don't have a microwave and preparing this dish took much longer than I would have liked. I set the timer for 20 minutes as indicated on the box, but it took almost 45 minutes to heat and eat and I had to bump up the cooking temperature to over 400 degrees.

Next, I tried the Buffalo Style Chicken Mac & Cheese for lunch one day. Blue cheese is not my favorite so I didn't love this meal but I ate it because I was hungry. It does have a kick to it, so if you like spicy you will probably enjoy this dish. I had the same problem with heating this meal and had to cook it for 45 minutes in a 400 degree oven. Keep this in mind if you aren't using a microwave!

Overall, I enjoyed the 3 Cheese Herb dish the best but I probably won't buy it any time soon since I don't have easy access to a microwave. If I was traveling and saw these at the store and my hotel had a microwave, this would be a good option for a quick non-restaurant, gluten-free meal.

Thank you Caesar's Kitchen for the opportunity to try your new products.

3 Cheese Herb Rigatoni & Meat Sauce
Buffalo Style Mac & Cheese


Nutritional panel from 3 Cheese Rigatoni 


Find Caesar’s Kitchen (caesarskitchen.com) at select retailers, including Whole Foods, Wakefern and ShopRite. The price for these gluten-free pasta meals ranges from $4.49 - $5.99.

You can learn more about Caesar's Kitchen from their social media channels: FacebookInstagram, and Twitter.



Please note, I was sent free product from Caesar's Kitchen but this does not influence my review. Opinions are my own. 

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer