counter on blogger
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Back by Popular Demand: GF Alphabet T-Shirts


Every time I wear this GF alphabet t-shirt to a celiac event, people love it. I wore it to Camp Celiac last week and many of the campers and staff asked me where to get one. I haven't sold these in a few summers, but now it is back by popular demand. I have a limited quantity, so be sure to order yours today! Shirts are $20 plus $1 PayPal fee. Shipping and handling are included! Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

Once you get your shirt, send me a picture! I would love to feature you in my Facebook album. Go ahead and click through to all of the smiling gluten-free faces!

How to order: Simply click this link to email me and let me know what size you want (adult S-XL available). Discounts will be given for multiple t-shirt orders!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer