counter on blogger
Monday, June 16, 2014
Where is Gluten-Free Fun on Facebook?
Dear Readers,

Facebook has change their ways again. With these new changes, many of my Gluten-Free Fun Facebook posts are no longer showing up in your news feeds. Unless I start paying to advertise on Facebook, you may miss many of my posts. This makes me sad. I get ZERO revenue from this blog which means I have no budget for advertising.

According to fellow blogger and social media expert Derek Halpern's blog:
According to AdAge, Facebook said, “We expect organic distribution of an individual page’s posts to gradually decline over time…” And a Facebook spokesperson said, “the best way to get your stuff seen if you’re a business is to pay for it.” 
This means you may not receive my content anymore via my Gluten-Free Fun Facebook page because it doesn’t make sense for me to pay Facebook to send you my Gluten-Free Fun news you can read for free.

There are a few things you can do to keep seeing my content.

1. Read my Gluten-Free Fun blog. You are here, so you are reading. YAY!

2. Like my Gluten-Free Fun page on Facebook, but update to "Get Notifications." By doing this you will always see my Facebook posts. See the image below to know where to look


https://www.facebook.com/GlutenFreeFun

3. Follow @GFreeFun on Twitter. I often post and link back to my Facebook page.

Thank you for your loyalty and your support! It means the world to me.

~Erin

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer