counter on blogger
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Free Webinar: How Well is Your Digestive System Working?
I received this announcement last week and I thought I would share with my readers. I have another event in NYC that night, so I will not be able to listen in. If you sign up and listen, I would love your feedback!

How Well is Your Digestive System Working?

Gluten Sensitivity: a FREE Live Teleseminar, Wednesday February 1, 8pm ET

World-renowned experts, gastroenterologist Dr. Daniel Leffler and registered dietitian Shelley Case will host an informative discussion regarding probiotics and their role in healthy digestion.

The probiotic diet, probiotic foods and supplements have surged in popularity over the past few years. At the same time, so has an awareness of these GI conditions, such as IBS and celiac disease, and a widespread interest in gluten-free living.

With all this has come much confusion. This teleseminar will help clarify any confusion.

The event will include a Q&A session during which these two experts answer your pre-submitted questions. So register and secure your spot now at jamiesonprobioticsteleseminar.com






*Please note, I am not affiliated with Jamiesondirect.com in any way. I am simply reposting this information for my readers as a courtesy.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer