counter on blogger
Monday, August 15, 2011
I Love You, Julia Child
The more I read about Julia Child, the more I love her. Her gregarious personality, her devotion and love for her husband Paul, and her enthusiastic passion for food is so inspiring. I read My Life in France last month and felt like I was with her in France. I now have As Always, Julia on my late summer reading list. I now want to read all things Julia that I can get my hands on. Julia was truly a pioneer in the food world and I am sure many of our TV shows, food blogs, and specialty cookbooks would not be around today if it weren't for Julia Child paving the way for us all.

In honor of  what would have been Julia's 99th birthday, I share this image I found on the new PBS Food website.

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer