counter on blogger
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Pamela's Organic Cookie Review
I got a package of Pamela's Chocolate Chunk Pecan Shortbread cookies sent to me at work a few weeks ago. My coworker and I dug right in. We both liked the cookies but they were much smaller than I remember from a few years ago. The cookies were a bit dry, but there was a nice balance of sweet and salt in each bite. I stopped at one cookie since I knew I was going out to dinner that night, but I definitely plan on eating more cookies again. I think it would be a nice snack with a cup of tea. My coworker (who eats gluten) agreed. I don't normally buy cookies, but I will definitely enjoy the rest of the box with him.

The great thing about Pamela's Products is that they have been around for so long so they have a good reputation in the gluten-free community. Their products are gluten-free and their organic line is made with over 70% organic ingredients.

Enjoy.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer