counter on blogger
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Trader Joe's Onion and Chive Corn Crackers
Damn you Trader Joe's. You put out these new Onion and Chive Corn Crackers and I cannot stop eating them!! They are so delicious and have the TJ's "no gluten" stamp of approval. I open a box of these crackers for a snack and the next thing I know, I have eating 3/4 of the box. My pregnant sister eats a whole box every time she opens a new one. Thank goodness they are cheap. At $1.29 a box, I can afford to buy 4 boxes at a time. Try these Onion and Chive Corn Crackers today!

Labels: ,



1 Comments:

Blogger I Am Gluten Free said...

Oh no, oh yes. I know what I'll be getting the next time I hit TJ's! I'm glad, actually, for a new alternative to GF crackers.

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer