counter on blogger
Monday, March 2, 2009
Bakery Spotlight: Three Dogs Gluten-Free Bakery
Gluten-Free from Three Dogs Gluten-Free Bakery

At a recent NYC Celiac Disease Meetup event, Karen of Three Dogs Gluten-Free Bakery stopped by to discuss becoming part of the Gluten-Free Restaurant Program (GFRAP). She gave our group some great tips about approaching our favorite restaurants to create gluten-free menus and urge them to become part of GFRAP. While we were learning more about GFRAP, we got to try some yummy samples from her bakery. I have never had rugelach in my life and these gluten-free rugelaches (or is it rugelai?) were delicious! They are a bit far for me to travel to on a regular basis, but if I ever head upstate I will be sure to check them out again. I tasted most of the food on the plate in the picture above except for the top right cookies. Three Dogs Gluten-Free Bakery does bake with certified gluten-free oats, but since I don't eat oats I avoided those cookies. Everything else was awesome. An added bonus, Three Dogs Gluten-Free Bakery is a 100% gluten-free facility and is part of GFRAP.

Three Dogs Gluten-Free Bakery
www.threedogsgfbakery.com
510 North State Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer