counter on blogger
Friday, May 18, 2007
Gluten-Free Vendor Fair: Celiac Slideshow
I am so sorry about my delayed posting about the 2007 Suffolk County Gluten-Free Vendor Fair. It was an amazing event that I honestly couldn't believe I was attending. There were more people at this event then we could have ever imagined. It was estimated that over 1500 people attended the gluten-free vendor fair. I think this is a huge success. I am also amazed that so many people in one room were there for the same gluten-free reasons. I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease in 1981 and this was a truly awesome event. Please enjoy my slide show from the day. You can hover over the image to read the caption. If you have any questions about vendors or pictures, please leave me a comment and I will try to get back to you.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

©2007-2018 Gluten-Free Fun
footer